Wednesday, May 20, 2015

You feel you can't keep holding on? Then HE'll do it for you.



 Sometimes this is the only way we can keep holding on...and it's a request that God will never fail to answer.                              



              Hold Them, Please
                                      

        Lord, here are some things
        I would have You to keep,
        for in my own hands
        they're more likely to seep
        out slowly through fingers
        that aren't always strong,
        and make it much harder
        to keep holding on.  

                                          Lord, let not my JOY
                                          flow out wide but not deep;
                                          and let not my LOVE for You
                                          die in its sleep.
                                          My PEACE hold in place
                                          when my pain makes me weep,
                                          then bind up the harvest
                                          my HOPE fights to reap.
                                          My FAITH  hold together
                                          when facing a "leap",
                                          when what I must do is
                                          neither easy nor cheap.

                                          Please...gather me up;
                                          Lord, your Hands are so strong!
                                          If You have me,
                                          I know I can keep holding on.

            *********************************************-Becky Rhon*********

"The good hand of God is on everyone who looks to Him."  (Ezra 8:22)

"Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, Oh Lord, the God of truth."  (Psalm 31:5)

           *******************************************************************

Why struggle through on our own?  He's ready...longing...to hold us...and be our Help!



                             

No comments:

Post a Comment