Thursday, February 18, 2016

No need to rent Lichtenstein...

Did you know that one can rent the whole of Lichtenstein?  Only $70,000 a night, and it sleeps 900.  Now, that's what's on the Internet, but I don't know for sure if it's true.

Thankfully, when our family is all together (as in November 2015, when we took this picture), we fit just right into Dan and KC's house in San  Antonio.  No need to rent a country!

For those who aren't familiar with us, here's who's-who:  Germán and I are sitting in the middle of the group.  Behind me are Debbie and Steve, and behind Germán are Dan and KC.  The grandkids, in front, are (left-to-right): Noe (10), Eli (5), Liliana (7), Miriam (5, almost 6) and Micah (8).
                                 *********************************************

Imagine what it will be like to gather together with family and friends...in Heaven!!  Jesus said, "In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you.  I am going there to prepare a place for you."  (John 14:2)

But we don't have to wait to die to live with Him.  "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty...if you make the Most High your dwelling, even the Lord, who is my refuge..."  (Psalm 91:1,9)
                                 *********************************************

Do you ever wonder if God has "room service"?  Well, He offers something much, much better while we're waiting to go to His House:

"Because he loves Me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him, I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.  He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver and honor him."   (Psalm 91:14,15)
                                   *************************************************

We all have relatives who have gone to occupy their rooms in Heaven. No rent to pay, because all expenses were covered by Jesus on the Cross!

                                 My room is reserved.  How about yours?   
                                        Will I see YOU up there?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment